Various points of view and techniques come in the picture when studying these invariants: resolutions of singularities, jet schemes, D-modules or positive characteristic methods.
Other interests include birational geometry, asymptotic base loci and invariants of divisors, and toric varieties. Here are my CV and a list of publications.
Video - Heidelberg Laureate Forum
Papers You can find here my papers on the archive. Here are a few recent ones: 1.
- From Camera Lens to Critical Lens: A Collection of Best Essays on Film Adaptation.
- Global Financial Stability Report-market Developments And Issues (World Economic and Financial Surveys)!
- A Study of Brief Psychotherapy.
- Search form.
- Fundamentals of Engineering Geology.
The combinatorics and topology of proper toric maps with Mark de Cataldo and Luca Migliorini , available at arXiv The dimension of jet schemes of singular varieties, available at arXiv Volume 7 - January - December DIgital. Volume 8 - January - December Digital.
Volume 11 - January - December Digital. Want to present your work at the Center of Math?
Send us an abstract. Wish to submit a paper to the Journal of Singularities?
Subscribe to RSS
Send us a sample. Toggle navigation. Store Algebra Calc.
- Master of the Night (Mageverse series)?
- Lectures on Resolution of Singularities - János Kollár - Google книги.
- Item Preview!
- Spirit and Reason.
- Acta Mathematica.
- Financing Large Projects: Using Project Finance Techniques and Practices?
- Noncommutative Geometry.
Upcoming research lectures at the Center There are no upcoming lectures at the Center. Please check back soon for updates.
Lecture: Resolution of Singularities in Algebraic Geometry
Lecture Archive. David B. Journal of Singularities.